http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_YP-ySDycG-w/SvZonKIK0RI/AAAAAAAABAc/OPo92rCunCU/s1600/Chloe+Blue.jpg

Monday, August 29, 2011

Week Ten

It is hard to believe that we almost done!  Today marks the 10th week and we have 11 more days.  Looking back it doesn't seem like it has already been ten weeks but I feel like it has been 10 years.  I am almost nervous for the cast to come off.   Katie has been in her "armor" for so long and has been so protected that we couldn't do anything to hurt her.  When the cast comes off she will be fragile and squishy again.  Don't get me wrong I am more than ready for the cast to come off.  I miss giving my baby a bath.  I miss being able to put cute outfits on her.  I miss being able to use a changing table.  She will be in a brace for 16 hours a day right after she gets out of the cast.  I wonder if it has to be 16 hours straight or if I can break it up and only have her wear it at night and nap times.   We are counting down to September 9.  It can't come soon enough.  I go back to school tomorrow.  Not sure how the early mornings are going to work.  Mom and I are going to have to switch cars every day because of Katie's carseat.  It is going to be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment